Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Free Slice of Cheese Pizza in Milford, MA



I discovered today a local paper in my area, the Milford Daily News, sponsors local Daily Deals. Today's deal is a free slice of cheese pizza from the Pizza Palace at 8 Beach St in Milford, MA. 

This deal is only good for today, so get yourself a copy of the Milford Daily News paper, tear off the coupon inside the front page and head on over to Pizza Palace in Milford (in the same parking lot as the DMV). 

When I went to pick up my slice, the guy told me they would be running the same deal next Monday (10/24) also.


Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Twitter for more updates of free stuff.
Melissa aka Mama4Kids signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Simple and Free makes no representations as to its accuracy, completeness, recentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.